Notifications
Clear all

I have a question  

RSS

MSAID
(@msaid)
May 17, 2021 9:20 pm  

Hello everyone, i'm new here

i'm using Unity for the first time since 2 days because i have decided to start developping games, but unfortunately i don't have any budget and i find myself in need of a lot of assets and tools but they are quiet expensive ('im from Africa... you can't imagine how much it's expensive)

so here i am, looking how to get them for free, btw great job for making this possible

tho my question is, how can i become a member? since i noticed that i need to pay points to unlock a download and also... how to get points?

thanks for your contribution

SacuShi
(@sacushi)
May 20, 2021 8:47 pm  

Hi, and welcome.

You can become a member by subscribing via Patreon.  See the left side column in your account.  You get access to members areas, tutorials and other bits.  Member status is very worth it!

Or, you get 15 points daily when you log in.

As you can see, this limits your downloads as you have to spend points to download.

Hope this answers your question.

(BTW, I became a mamber a couple of weeks ago because I could see just how useful this site will be on my journey to becoming a developer.)

Nonamer liked
ReplyQuote
Nonamer
(@nonamer)
May 21, 2021 9:18 am  

I fully agree with the above! I want to add the fact that you can still get points for the events that take place on the server, for providing assets and tutorials and other resources. A complete list - HERE.

And then there's a useful feature of the site, which few people use - collections. When planning a game/project and want to define what assets you might need - create a collection for this specific project and add assets to it directly from the site. You can manage your collection on your account page.

For me, it's really very convenient to make a bunch of assets for each project and keep track of their updates. 😜 

SacuShi liked
ReplyQuote
Share: