Notifications
Clear all

Paint in 3D  

RSS

Dark_Reader
(@dark_reader)
August 12, 2021 6:53 am  

Does anyone have any good tutorials on how the Paint in 3D works. I have searched the documentation and it's not that helpful as it's a bit confusing and on youtube the tutorial is very outdated and not much is info is present there.

Thanks in advance.

SacuShi
(@sacushi)
August 14, 2021 1:28 pm  

Im looking for some Youtube tutorials for this.  Which ones have you viewed?  Im assuming most...

This post was modified 3 years ago by SacuShi

ReplyQuote
SacuShi
(@sacushi)
August 14, 2021 1:37 pm  

I have tweeted the author to see if he has created any tutorials or documentation on how to use, but the jist I get is that the demo scenes are intended to 'be' the tutorials...

ReplyQuote
Dark_Reader
(@dark_reader)
August 15, 2021 11:48 am  

@sacushi Yeah I have viewed most of the tutorials about it in youtube already and have started to use the assets that are there in the examples folder as a way to get started with it. For now they have been helpful in terms of setting up the package and the way to use it in the scene. But I have no clue as to how to use that in script, like let's say for example: I want to check whether or not the ColorChangeCounter is 100% or not if yes then do a function and if not then let it be. So the way to reference them in my scripts is something that I am looking for. 

I will be checking about it on the net. If you do happen to find anything then please do share. Thanks in advance

ReplyQuote
Share: