Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Questions abount ranking  

RSS

__Hana__
(@__hana__)
October 9, 2023 2:55 pm  

I have some questions about ranking.
What is "Completing community tasks" and what do I do to complete that ?
There is other ways to upgrade the rank, like contributing with assets or other way than subscribe to patreon?
if yes what is the requisite to upgrade the rank ?
How can I contribute with assets, there is a way to send it?

Thanks!

renaissance
(@renaissance)
Member Admin
October 10, 2023 12:20 am  

Hi! I've written about this before in various forum replies, so I'll keep it brief. 😎

As much as possible...

As of now, there are two ways to rank up - it's either to support our project on patreon or to provide assets to the community/fulfill community requests. This is done on a voluntary basis and everyone chooses to contribute to the community in their own way.

When giving a rank as a reward for providing assets/fulfiling community requests, each case is considered separately. There are several administrators and an overall coordinator and this is a collegial decision. The number of assets/requests, regularity (if any), history and previous activity are taken into account. Depending on these indicators, a decision is made on whether to grant the rank of Senior Member or Partner, as well as the duration of the granting (or indefinitely, which also happens).

I have already written in detail about providing assets, it is enough to place them on any of the free file-sharing sites (without payment for downloading) and send us an e-mail with links to download.

More detailed information, including where to find the downloaded assets, you can find on the forum. Or write to e-mail, just don't want to duplicate information 😉

Serge

__Hana__ liked
ReplyQuote
__Hana__
(@__hana__)
October 10, 2023 7:10 am  

@renaissance
Thank you for your answer

ReplyQuote
Share: