Notifications
Clear all

Issues with the Voxel Pro Plugin  

RSS

Sage
 Sage
(@sage)
December 24, 2021 8:45 pm  

I downloaded the Voxel Pro Plugin from your site and while it looked good when I added it to the plugin directory of the engine it would keep saying different components were missing even though the said components appeared to be inside the provided folder from the site.

I tried moving the folder into my project by making a plugins folder in there and moving the Voxel Pro Plugin folder inside of there and when I opened my project I was asked whether or not I would like to compile it and I said yes however it would just give me an error message saying that it could not be compiled and to try to rebuild it from source.

I then downloaded the free version of the plugin to try to find differences inside the folders and I saw that there was no binary folder inside of the one from this site so I tried copying and pasting that into the voxel pro folder and ue4 would just crash.

I downloaded an official beta version of the free voxel plugin from github and doing the step where I put it inside my plugins folder of my project worked fine and I didn't even need to compile it so I don't know if there is something wrong with the one on this site or if I am doing something wrong.

If anyone could help me with this It would be much appreciated!

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Sage

FanGamers liked
Share: