Here you can download Unity asset Medieval Mega Marketplace for free.If you want to read the full description of this Unity asset - press "Read Description" button below. If you want to see the full list avalibale versions of Medieval Mega Marketplace, which you can download for free and without download speed limits from our data cloud, check section "Available Downloads". Dev Freedom - constantly growing collection of Unity and Unreal (UE4) assets. Free full speed download, no blocking ads, no tricks, no fakes. Remember us and WELCOME!
MMM – is a large package containing hundreds of small – medium props to create a number of market tents, workshops, stalls, and crafting table variants!
To help keep the poly counts low for the tapestry and market tents, I’ve kept the fabric 1-sided. But since im not a shader expert, i decided to use the free shader pack on the store to make these 2-sided. The shader I used is from this Free this kit: (tried and tested with this release’s version, and it works perfect).
So what’s included?
If you are familiar with my other Mega packs, the poly counts are very similar, low – medium for most props and prefabs. Higher poly counts for more detailed and / or larger pieces can range upwards of 10k – 20k tris, whereas smaller pieces can average anything from 12tris – 3k tris.
– LODs are included on every mesh with simple levels for occlusion purposes.
An assortment of Modules have been made to help you to create fast scenes with all the pre-builts for market stall tents, and workshops like:
– Tanners and Curriers
– Wood Cutters
– Barrel Makers
– Fish Seller
– Fruit and Vegetable Sellers
– Soup Shack
– Herb Seller
There are plenty of modular options for you to use with this kit. Quickly make scenes and use my custom modules, or build your own full supply of market tents, shops, workbenches, and crafting areas! The modules are grouped prefabs, so you can take them apart or rearrange the pieces however you see necessary to fit your ideas!
– Certain pieces like the Sharpening stone, and Blacksmith’s Bellow come with multiple parts, so that you can animate the bellow to push down for air to flow into the kiln, and you can have the sharpening stone spin when it comes time to sharpen those fine weapons of yours!
– The albedo texture for the roof of the wells and the awnings, matches the exact same UV coordinates as the roofs of my “MMP – Houses Addon” pack. Just swap out the Albedo texture, for those house roofs, and instantly get a nice mossy look to your scenes for the roofing!
– Plenty pieces included in this pack use Tile-able textures. Find the ones with seamless textures, and replace them with your own textures to better fit your style or color scheme!