InfiniTUNES Collection A – Medieval Real Instrument Music, is a series of music tracks that can be played directly, or rearranged by their individual instruments, for variety in the music composition.
InfiniTUNES Collection-Medieval Real Instrument Music, is a series of music tracks that can be played directly, or rearranged by their individual instrument tracks, for variety in the played music.
The music is composed by Theodore Tsoukalas of ARTnGAME team and it is based on real instruments, for unique and exciting sound.
The asset includes the InfiniTUNE system, that can combine individual tracks to form the final music, with variable volume, for infinite moods and possibilities.
Medieval Music Tracks Collection
– 3 complete Medieval Themed music tracks, based on real instruments for unique sound.
(Tavern – Village – First Quest)
– Individual instrument tracks incusion for each music track, for use with the Moods system of InfiniTUNE and recomposition of the music with variable volume per instrument. Total 17 tracks.
Audio file types: WAV
Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
Bit depth: 16 bit
InfiniTUNE Music system
– Combine individual instrument tracks to form the final music, with variable volume for each, for infinite moods and possibilities.
– Create and save Moods, that can apply user specified music volume per individual insrument track, to formulate the music for various use cases and different game areas.
– Mood lerp system for smoothly changing between the saved Moods
– Biome music controller, which can initiate a smooth Mood change to the selected Mood for each region center at Run time.