Here you can download Unity asset Old Elevator - Fully functional - Built-in RP for free.If you want to read the full description of this Unity asset - press "Read Description" button below. If you want to see the full list avalibale versions of Old Elevator - Fully functional - Built-in RP, which you can download for free and without download speed limits from our data cloud, check section "Available Downloads". Dev Freedom - constantly growing collection of Unity and Unreal (UE4) assets. Free full speed download, no blocking ads, no tricks, no fakes. Remember us and WELCOME!
Fully functional elevator system, ready to use. Just set it up as you want (how many floors, and many more options) and build it! This fully functional elevator system is ready to use in your project. Just drag and drop and build it as you want! Create up to thirty floors in a dynamic and simple way.
This package contains:
– A builder module to generate multiple personalized elevators and their environments
– All the necessary prefabs to build everything with a single click
– 2 simple first person controller (one with Rigidbody, one with Character Controller) that walk, jump and interact with doors, switches and buttons.
Important note on pipelines:
This “Old Elevator” asset is fully supported in HDRP, URP and Built-in Render pipelines.
With the double purpose of considerably reducing the size of the package and simplifying the implementation process, the 3 mentioned versions are contained in separate assets, all available in the Unity Asset Store.
This asset is specially built for the Built-in Render Pipeline.
Using both the “Builder” module and the stand-alone “Brain” module, you’ll be able to choose and configure:
– How many floors you want to create
– The layout of the buttons on the pad
– The type of exterior doors
– The type of caller
– How much the elevator shakes
– How often the lights flicker
– How secure (or insecure) your elevator is going to be
– Whether you want dust particles in the elevator or not
– Whether you want to add hallways or not
– … And many more options (throughously detailed in the documentation)
Once you build your elevator and its surroundings, you will have a 100% working interactable custom elevator, which will allow you to travel to every floor (without bouncing), open and close the doors, turn both elevator and hallways lights on and off, call the elevator … and even to pull the emergency brake!