Notifications
Clear all

MasterClass – Will Wright (Sims, Spore etc )Teaches Game Design and Theory + Game Devlopment, Design Books  

RSS

SuprisedJerboa
(@suprisedjerboa)
July 28, 2022 10:58 pm  
 https://www.mediafire.com/file/4x1x2txh43a2n1v 

Duration 4 Hours - Size 2.3 GB 

Explore the Possibility Space

Learn the art and science of game design with Will Wright, the mind behind some of the most popular simulation games of all time - SimCity and The Sims. Will teaches you how to design games that empower players and unleash their creativity.

You’ll develop a toolset for understanding player psychology, as well as learn Will’s approach to generating and pitching ideas, prototyping, playtesting, and building a community.

Game Development & Design Books

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j5xbvdbyjp7lp0j 

- 100 Game Design Tips & Tricks - Wlad Marhulets (2020)

- Audiobook - GAMEDEV - 10 Steps to Making Your First Game Successful - Wlad Marhulets (2020)

- A Theory Of Fun For Game Design - Raph Koster (2004)

- Advanced Game Design - A Systems Approach - Michael Sellers (2017)

- Blood, Sweat, and Pixels - The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games Are Made - J. Schreier (2017)

- Chris Crawford on Game Design - (2003)

- Creating Emotion in Games - The Craft and Art of Emotioneering - D. E. Freeman (2003)

- David Perry on Game Design - A Brainstorming ToolBox (2009)

- Designing Virtual Worlds - Richard A. Bartle (2003)

- Elements of Game Design - Robert Zubek (2020)

- Fundamentals of Game Design - Ernest Adams (2013)

- Game Architecture and Design - Andrew Rollings (2004)

- Game Design - What Makes a Development Team (Introduction to Game Design) (2018)

- Game Design Workshop - A Playcentric Approach to Creating Innovative Games - Tracy Fullerton (2018)

- Game Feel - A Game Designer's Guide to Virtual Sensation - Steve Swink (2008)

- Game Mechanics - Advanced Game Design - Ernest Adams (2012)

- Game On Gamification, Gameful Design, and the Rise of the Gamer - Kevin Bell (2017)

- Games, Design and Play - A Detailed Approach To Iterative Game Design - Colleen Macklin (2016)

- Holistic Game Development with Unity - Guide To Implementing Game Mechanics, Art, Design, and Programming - P. de Byl (2019)

- Interactive Stories and Video Game Art - A Storytelling Framework for Game Design - C. Solarski (2017)

- Introduction to Game Systems Design - Gax Gazaway (2021)

- Leading with Sound - Proactive Sound Practices in Video Game Development - Rob Bridgett (2021)

- Players Making Decisions - Game Design Essentials and the Art of Understanding Your Players - Z Hiwiller (2015)

- Practical Game Design - Learn The Art Of Game Design Through Applicable Skills And Cutting-Edge Insights - A. Kramarzewski (2018)

- Procedural Storytelling in Game Design - T. Short & T. Adams (2019)

- Rules of Play - Game Design Fundamentals - Katie Salen (2003)

- Situational Game Design - Brian Upton (2018)

- Stay Awhile and Listen - Book I. - D. Craddock (2013)

- Stay Awhile and Listen - Book II - Heaven, Hell, and Secret Cow Levels - D. Craddock (2019)

- The Art of Game Design - Jesse Schell (2014)

- The Craft and Science of Game Design A Video Game Designer's Manual - P. O'Connor (2020)

- The Gamification of Learning and Instruction Fieldbook - Ideas into Practice - Karl Kapp (2013)

- The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Writing and Design - F. Dille (2010)

Cheers

This topic was modified 5 months ago by SuprisedJerboa

FanGamers and Cm8086 liked
Cm8086
(@cm8086)
Wizard
August 4, 2022 3:42 pm  

Thank you so much for these and your other inspiration material post!

@renaissance or other members of the admin team, would it be possible for me to donate 7500 of my points to @suprisedjerboa for being awesome?  Just my personal thanks for the hard work that went into prepping these collections, and the well presented, clean, and organized forum posts to help out the dev community?

Regards,

CM8086

FanGamers liked
ReplyQuote
SuprisedJerboa
(@suprisedjerboa)
August 6, 2022 6:33 pm  

Of Course!

No need for Points, with the Senior Member status.

The one thing that would help is File Storage (the Send links, can disappear after 30 days)

Otherwise I may try to keep them alive as Torrents to save my Hard Drive space x.x

Cheers

ReplyQuote
SuprisedJerboa
(@suprisedjerboa)
August 30, 2022 11:49 pm  

Bioshock Pitch Document

ReplyQuote
Share: