If you are having t...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] If you are having trouble or are confused about something, post your questions in this section.  

RSS

Please read this page carefully first.

https://devfreedom.club/how-to-add-your-request/

4 Answers

If you are having trouble or are confused about something, post your questions in this section.

@renaissance      Hi, I'm still a beginner. I was interested in UE5, have downloaded a project from you and when loading only Compile come....... Error. Do I have to eliminate all Manuel? Thank you in Advance. The German Beginner. 😊 😊

@renaissance hello sir I have a request for updated version of an asset already available on the site but the version available is very old , can you please update the asset to it's latest version. i have left a comment on that asset page also. the asset name is 'GAIA PRO 2021' 

Assetstore link is https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/terrain/gaia-pro-2021-terrain-scene-generator-193476#description

The Abandoned Post Apocalyptic City Pack is broken. It does not have a .uproject file, so all of the asset associations do not exist (Actors not associated with meshes, meshes not associated with materials etc.). Is it possible to receive a working version of this file? Thank you.

▼ Download FREE ▼ Abandoned Post Apocalyptic City Pack V4.26 | Freedom Club - Developers (devfreedom.club)

This doesn't really have anything to do with the assets here, but more towards the community and support. Is there a discord server or a group in which you can contact active admins, perhaps the owner/s and the community members?

@insxxmnia

Hi, there is no such group yet. The fact is that all of our partners and core team members are active developers who work on their own projects. Well, development is a process where deadlines are often burning. That's why sometimes there are gaps with catalog updates on the site.
Our main developer, who is responsible for the site and the entire community platform is already finalizing the next version, it will be easier to communicate and update the catalog. Then we will be able, offloading our main partners, to create a discord server or FB group (or both) and actively maintain it.
For now, it is better to write either through the form on the site, or leave messages on the forum.

@Renaissance Thanks for the reply. Im planning on getting the Senior Membership hence why I wanted to ask about the community, how does the process of activating the membership on here work? as to my knowledge the "Automatic code redemption" is disabled (I could be wrong). And then I was also thinking of providing a few assets too, mainly updated ones to what currently is available, like the Invector third person controller as the latest version here is 2.5 I think and I can get my hands on the 2.6.1b and Also the Victorian Interiors pack

@insxxmnia Yes, at the moment the function of obtaining ranks through activation is disabled. Unfortunately, it did not work correctly in the beginning. We could not find a reason for this. Now, updating accounts and assigning new ranks is done manually. On patreon there is our partner who communicates with all our subscribers who decided to support the project. You will need to send him your account details in PM and within 24 hours your account will be updated.
If you want to provide assets to the community, it's better to send them via links to him as well - we get a lot of spam on our mail, and it's very hard to keep track of the right emails.

Share: