Notifications
Clear all

GeNa Pro Version: 3.3.4  

RSS

Cazador
(@cazador)
September 21, 2021 7:27 am  

Hello all

I am new here, I am looking for the most recent Gena Pro 3.3.4.

The asset I purchased "Fantasy Kingdom Spawner Pack" requires PRO version of GeNa and the most recent V3.3.4

This asset takes my prefabs and makes my dwellings I need, It makes castles and houses at random ect.

Seeing that I was unable to get a refund for this asset, I would like to be able to use it.

Hopefully soon there will be a Sale on GeNa pro soon and I will just pick it up when that happens.

Thanks Hope this isn't asking too much.

SacuShi
(@sacushi)
September 23, 2021 6:43 pm  

The latest I can find is 3.1.1

ReplyQuote
Cazador
(@cazador)
September 26, 2021 7:50 pm  

Yah I have 3.1.1

It's missing the script to use the "Fantasy Kingdom Spawner Pack" I guess that GeNa Pro 3.3.4 or later is required for the asset to function.

Was hoping someone had a link for it. I paid 80 for the spawner pack. It was late at night  and I didn't fully read that it required another $144 dollar asset to use it.

I didn't actually want to use GeNa for this the purpose of the spawner pack is that it builts houses and castles at random.

Unsure why its not a stand alone, I feel 80 is alot for an asset that requires something thats 144.

When / if I ever make something I would release, I would make the purchase but I am still learning and building my game its years away.

ReplyQuote
SacuShi
(@sacushi)
October 2, 2021 7:45 am  

Ill keep looking for it.  As soon as I find it, ill upload it and post you a link.

ReplyQuote
Share: