Notifications
Clear all

Need MEGA accounts  

RSS

SacuShi
(@sacushi)
May 21, 2022 1:26 pm  

If you have any free MEGA accounts you dont need, send me the account details (user / pass, login etc), as I can use them to post more downloads.

I have used all my emails to make as many as I can, and I like to keep the downloads up as long as possible.

I could make more, but its a pain in the ass.

Let me know.

Sacu

Nonamer liked
Nonamer
(@nonamer)
May 26, 2022 6:19 am  

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I'm busy at work, I don't check the forum every day...
I can share a folder created on our cloud. You'll be free to post assets there. Please send me your mega account, I need to add you to my contacts to give you access.

ReplyQuote
SacuShi
(@sacushi)
June 9, 2022 8:33 pm  

@nonamer No dramas buddy.  We all have a real life, right 🙂

Let me know where to send the details.  You just need the email I use?

ReplyQuote
fortbonnitar
(@fortbonnitar)
June 12, 2022 3:52 am  

@sacushi Hey just figured I'd mention in case it may help, theres a cool trick that i use when creating new accounts such as mega, etc. If you simply put a +  followed by a number in between your beginning part of your email and the @ symbol it will register as a new account on the site but will still send all emails and verifications to the same email as it does normally, preventing you from having to continuously make new email accounts.     

i.e.   email: ExampleEmail@gmail.com   would be changed to    ExampleEmail+1@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Share: