Notifications
Clear all

Insert Intro Scene in Unreal 4  

RSS

FanGamers
(@fangamers)
April 6, 2022 1:27 am  

Hello guys, I'm trying to put an intro scene in my game, with developer logo, a clip of the game title, before the Main Menu...But unfortunately I'm not being able to introduce the media I've already prepared. The Main Menu is already ready and active, with Pause Menu, etc... 

But the introduction, I can not load it before the Menu. I could put this right after the Start Game, but if I do this the introduction will be repeated every time the game is loaded at the saved point. And I don't want that. I want the media to load once, when the game starts, before the Menu, and that's it.

So could someone give me a hint? Any idea how I do that? I looked into it, but I couldn't find anything that pointed in that direction.

I warmly appreciate any help.THX.

GenerousDonor
(@generousdonor)
April 21, 2022 2:35 pm  

You can make a video using Sony Vegas or any other video editors, render an MP4, and then go into the project settings to make it a ' start-up movie'. From there, it will play that MP4 whenever they open the game but not when the game is loaded.

FanGamers liked
ReplyQuote
FanGamers
(@fangamers)
April 28, 2022 10:32 am  

@generousdonor - Friend, thank you so much for the information. That helped me a lot. It's simple and it was in front of me the whole time. Beginner's stuff kkkk. God bless you!

ReplyQuote
Share: