Official Rating 5 / 98 Votes
Latest Version 3.6.2
Supported Editor Versions 5.0.0 or higherRead Description
The top priority of this package is to work straight out of the box with no extra steps required. While other obfuscators can stop a game from working, Beebyte’s obfuscator looks for specific Unity related code that must be protected. The contents of your source files are unchanged, the obfuscation targets the compiled assembly.
– Supports IL2CPP
– Supports Assembly Definition Files (Unity 2017.3+)
– Removes Namespaces without any conflicts
– Recognises Unity related code that must not be changed
– Renames Classes †
– Renames Methods
– Renames Parameters
– Renames Fields
– Renames Properties
– Renames Events
– String literal obfuscation
– Adds fake methods
– Easy and extensive customisation using the Unity inspector window
– Consistent name translations are possible across multiple builds and developers
– Semantically secure cryptographic naming convention for renamed members
The asset works for both Unity Free and Unity Pro version 5 and onwards (including Unity 2017-2020). Build targets include Standalone, Android, iOS, WebGL, UWP. Other platforms are not guaranteed or supported but may become supported at a future date.
† MonoBehaviour classes can be renamed up to and including Unity 2018.1, and Standalone builds from 2018.2 onwards excluding building as an Xcode project.
This asset uses Mono Cecil (jbevain/cecil) under MIT; see the Third-Party Notices.txt file within the package for details.
Why not complement your security with the Anti-Cheat Toolkit – a great third party asset.
For more information about the Obfuscator, please see the FAQ